Friday, October 30, 2020

October Surprise!

Surprise, I'm back! I guess you could say I've been ...Biden my time. He he he.

If there's anything that quarantine has taught me it's that my wife and I have a lot of time on our hands. Even with our 2 children, dog, and 2 jobs, we can still fry a lot of brain cells watching Netflix like it's our job. But in case you haven't noticed, there sure is an awful lot of chatter about politics these days. And guess what, even though it's been almost 10 years since I last posted, my wife still calls herself a Democrat and I still have no idea why!

But since this year has pretty much been a dumpster fire, I might as well go back to 2011 and start blogging on Blogspot again!

Anywho, I've been keeping an eye on my wife lately and let me tell you, she is no more a Democrat today than she was during the Egyptian Spring (remember that?).

For example, the other day while my wife was watching The Food Network (and not The View, thank goodness), she told me about how awesome the food courts are in Singapore. You know which courts aren't awesome in Singapore? Their actual courts. Their free speech is nonexistent, but you don’t need to speak against the government with a mouth full of authentic Pad Thai!

I think she would love to live in Singapore. She watched an episode of the Liberal Media outlining how everyone gets free housing, education, and apparently “the best cuisine in all of Asia” [barf] all for that sweet, sweet price of never speaking up against the government. “But how could you? Why would you want to? Look at all the variety in that food court!” ...Yes, she actually said this.

If only I had a donut to stop her from talking as we fell asleep. Maybe that would put an end to the nightmares of living in government housing, eating Chicken Satay, and watching re-runs of Judge Judy on Youtube just to feel close to the First Amendment.

You can’t fool me, Singapore! I don’t care how much I love Samosas!
It's good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo glad you are back.
    Love
    Your Democrat Mom in Law. ❤️

    ReplyDelete