Friday, December 3, 2010

Wikileaks vs James Franco

Well, December is here and it's brought a lot of snow to the humble state of Utah. It's looking like it's going to be a white Christmas this year. Tonight, my wife and I enjoyed a night with her sister and her husband who live nearby. After eating out at some ethnic place (Lonestar Taqueria) we played Blokus. Not surprisingly, I won. Probably due to my affinity for logic and spatial reasoning. It's with that same precision logic that I approach today's subject at hand - the Wikileaks leaks, top secret US documents which have been made public by some fruit cake named Julian Assange.

First of all, it's no surprise that this guy is from Australia, since that's where most of the world's criminals come from. He's probably a descendant of one of the country's first criminals to have been sent there by the British. Just look at this guy, could he look any weirder? No one looking that weird could be up to any amount of good, and such is the case with Julian (isn't that a girl's name?). Somehow, this guy got a hold of my country's secret documents and is spreading them all over the internet like some kind of internet wild fire. I mean, who does that? This guy needs to be hunted down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the international laws and codes. Luckily, his website has already been taken down in America by whoever runs the internet here, I think it's Comcast.

I was talking about all this stuff with my wife's sister's husband and we were really nailing this guy with some of our commentary. And I'm sitting here explaining all of this stuff to my wife and I say, "that's who this guy is". And, of course, she just looks up from her iPhone and is like, "Huh? I wasn't listening." So I go through the whole explanation again, telling her about all the crap this terrorist is starting between countries and she's sitting there listening to all of this and taking it all in and I think I'm getting through to her and when I finish she looks over at her sister and says, "Did you hear James Franco is hosting the Oscars?"

ARGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Nice, babe. Way to care about your country!

No comments:

Post a Comment